Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2016

"Hidden treasures" - Whatever you can find, put it onto it!


Now I can show you a box that I already had finished for some time but since it was designed to be a birthday present (or the wrapping rather ;) ), I couldn't show you before.


Again I used some of my polymer clay pieces, added some spices, paper, textiles, metal stuff, plastic wrappings and other things lying around...


...but I also combined it this time with structure paste as well as crackle paste over an old map as background.


I tried to keep a general "greenish" tint. The acrylic paints I used were gold from Schmincke as well as the iridescent colours from pebeo.


Just have a look at the textures!Love the crackles...


...the pepper and pigment corns...


...the sand like structure paste...


And a little lizard as my focal :)

4 Kommentare:

  1. Oh, wie großartig! Ich finde die kleine Eidechse sehr toll und den Effekt der "crackle paste". =)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke schön! Ich liebe auch den Effekt dieser Paste! Und will noch mehr Texturen! ;) Aber es ist echt eine tolle Sache um Kleinkram zu nutzen. ebenso wie nicht so gelungene Polymer clay Teile!

      Löschen
  2. Great work! I liked the one with the crocodile better, but still... so beautiful :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you! I like both in their own way. The winge crocodile is also my favorite "focal" point but actually the colours are a little bit better here (more greenish ;) ).

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails