Dienstag, 9. Juni 2015

"Wild sea" - Earrings



I am not sure whether you may understand why I had to give this name to these earrings. Seeing them, the gorgeous shades of blue, the added green and turquoise, it was not my first association but it stayed. Maybe it is due to the white speckles in the blue enamel, but I feel the waves. The crushing of the water, the life inside the ocean, the algae coming along...


The enamel copper are numi-sticks made by Kimberly Rogers from Numinosity. I hoard her work, beads and sticks, like the treasures they are! Just look at all these different shades of colour!


I added oxidised copper wire, 15/0 seed beads and green cotton embroidery yarn.


The colours all go perfectly together and the soft yarn and hard glass as well as the clear blue and rustic metall are beautiful contrast. To be honest, using numi-sticks, it is not difficult to make beautiful earrings!


And yes, if you are tempted, please give in to your temptation! You can get them here ;)

1 Kommentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails