Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015

"Blue moments" - Earrings


Aren't these earrings lovely? Also they are really easy to make! With easy I mean easy ;)

The metal parts are from Vintaj arte metal. Black round metal pieces with a hole at the top and a beautiful pattern. All I did was to add some vintaj patina on top. After it dried I sanded it down a little bit. 


 I also have a metal hole puncher (1,5mm round), so I added a lot of holes at the bottom and attached some old czech glass bead dagger with bronze jump ring (and of course some ear wires).

That was it! They have a beautiful bohemian style, add a lot of colour perfect for summer and are a nice and fast project. One of the projects perfect be done together with friends and family who don't have a lot of experience but would love to create their own jewelery :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails