Sonntag, 1. Juni 2014

"Hidden memories" - Earrings



I had these gorgeous glass beads for a long time now. They were part of a random selection kit and I never found the shape and colour again. It was hard for me to use them but I try more and more to integrate all (most) of my little treasures because it is also not right just to let them collect dust. They have to be adored and loved and be shown! 

I added the last tiny piece of the violet silk I had as a colour accent. I repeated the colour accent with swarowski bicones at the top. A little bit of "dangling" quality had also be added (needless to say or?). And the key charms.... puh... I thought they are a wee bit over the top but this wee bit that you sometimes need. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails