Samstag, 25. Januar 2014

Bird skull - somewhere on the way I got there...



With a bird skull made out of polymer clay (fimo classic) it seems to be like with a lot of other "topic" beads. Somewhere on the line... I also make one. I also made owls. And other things... ;)


I like the look. Just to go freehand without the pressure to be perfect. The imperfections are what make the look organic... and gives it a rather tribal feeling. I added copper wire and oxidized it with the green patina from swellegant (Christi Friesen).


I was also asked to create one with night-glowing polymer clay! On top of my polymer clay to-do-list!


3 Kommentare:

  1. I really love bird skulls pendants in general, yet yours looks especially awesome. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! I also love them and just came to the point I wanted to make my own one ;)

      *waves*
      Claire

      Löschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails