Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2013

Advent calendar - 17th



And I still have to show you the rest of the advent calendar for my sister Lachafa...

...and I also took (last minute, with bad light, the same for years now ^^) pictures of the things I put inside the pink advent calendar which a very good friend of me gets every year. I "just" have to go through the images and editing them ;)

This earrings I also showed once in my blog. But you know what? In the beginning I was not too sure about them. It changed with time. The longer I had them, seeing the regular and at the same time irregular structure and form grew on me. They have something organic (ad as you may already know if you have read my blog, I love organic stuff!). 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails