Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

CQJP 2012 - May



Here is my block which I made as part of the crazy quilt journal project 2012 (CQJP 2012). The block for may... and yes, I skipped the block for april. Still not finished... Therefor I thought just to go on with the blocks I already made and the april block has to wait. 


As I already wrote before in my blog: I use this project to have some "social pressure" to get some patchwork done and more important: to get some more experience with stitching! Every block is different because I want to try different kind of stitches, of thread and especially of the effects I can create!


In the end all blocks will go together into one quilt. Therefor I don't use any beads for embellishments... they would hurt while cuddling with it ^^

2 Kommentare:

  1. This looks like it took a lot of stitching and patience, but it pays off by looking great! Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create!
    <3 Christina

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow! This looks amazing.. I don't there is anything you can't create! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo party.. can't wait to see what you share next!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails