Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012

Inside your cell



Okay, it seems that I am a little bit slow sometimes. I mean: Hey, I just realized that I still don't have a cell stamp. And I am a biologist! Without a (an eukaryotic) cell stamp!

I was a little bit shocked by myself. Really! So I had to change that...

...and carved an eukaryotic cell stamp ^^


I just stamped with lino print colours (it is a big stamp) on water colours like here.

Mh... and I think I need another one, this time more detailed or "stuffed"? Or just a beautiful neuron? 

PS: Who can name all the structures inside the cell? ;)


12 Kommentare:

  1. I am shocked too - how did it take you this long? Everyone should have a cell rubber stamp. So cool. Let me see, I think I can name the structures, recalling from my college days. Ready?

    1. Grumpy
    2. Happy
    3. Doc
    4. Bashful
    5. Sneezy
    6. Nucleus
    7. Antacid tablet

    How did I do?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ....I think I have to add your name tags so everyone can see them ^^

      Löschen
  2. How about a double helix stamp?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is sooo cute.. would be awesome for any budding scientist!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You are so funny! I can't believe you just went and made your own stamp, just like that. You are one very cool biologist~

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love how it turned out. Great idea! I once used images of viruses to make greeting cards. Nothing like sending a little dengue fever to a friend!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hihi! Oh, you're so right! Do you have pictures from the cards? I am curious! And more than that, I am working with viruses for years! :)

      Löschen
  6. Love the stamp! I'm ashamed to admit I don't have a cell or a DNA helix stamp either. Although I did make an amoeba and a microscope wall print for myself, LOL.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. one of my best friends sons used to walk around with 'typhoid' as a doll... I think I like your stamp just as much as his doll!

    AntwortenLöschen

  8. This is a fantastic website, could you be interested in going through an interview concerning just how you made it? You can visit my site.
    stamps of value

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails