Freitag, 13. April 2012

Unexpected fabric - pillow out of kitchen towels



Just have a look at this gorgeous woven fabric! It is high quality cotton washable even at higher temperatures than 60 °C. Okay, should be like this with a kitchen towel, or? 
I just found them at the supermarket and was smitten :) 


The colours are difficult to catch without sunlight... but they are really bright and vibrant! 


And the threads create an interesting structure with their different strenghts...


Mine :)


Also surprisingly soft, I really don't know why anybody would make kitchen towels out of this fabric. This is not a kitchen towel fabric at all. I never want to cuddle with the fabric of my real kitchen towels!



2 Kommentare:

  1. the fabric does make a very pretty cushion, Claire. Lovely (and soft too). :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That's very beachy looking - so cute! All my kitchen towels are black and gray - now I'm wondering why?!

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails