Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011

Wooden buttons...



I promised some more crafting projects over the weekend. Here is one of them: little wooden buttons. It also belongs into my only-a-few-minutes projects ^^

I found this little wood chips at the decoration stuff for flower arrangements. Cool. Loved them at first sight and also knew instantly that they would be perfect to make little buttons out of them.


There were only the holes missing. But this was a problem I solved using my beloved dremel :)


One could sand them to get a smooth surface but i like them rough as they are. Maybe nothing for clothing but they would be great as decoration and / or scrapbooking, nai? :)

6 Kommentare:

  1. Oh so gorgeous! I love them, what a great find at the flower department! They look so wonderful on the cards with your cute stamps.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. If I'd ever found wood discs, I swear I would have done the same to (with) them. LOVE your fancy new buttons, what a clever way to avoid the saw!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fantastic idea. I love them on the cards you stamped for them, but I could also see them sewn onto a handmade stuffy or empathy doll for a nose or eyes. So much potential!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thanks :)

    ...and by the way... *whispering* I didn't try to avoid the saw (my dremel has a small one)... but I avoided to carry some big and heavy branch ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. die äste sind toll gewachsen - ringmäßig - was für ein holz ist das ? sieht klasse aus !

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Totally love the wooden buttons - simply adorable! Thanks so much for linking to the Sunday Showcase - I greatly appreciate it. I have featured this today. Hope you are enjoying your week ~ Stephanie Lynn
    www.bystephanielynn.com

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails