Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2011

From A to Z - Letter earrings!



From one ear to the other... 


...from A to Z...
...all in your head! ^^


I bought this letters (made of chipboard or something like that, pressed wooden fibers). I had the idea they would make sweet little earrings. 


I just drilled a tiny hole into them (again, I ove my dremel :) ).


Some painting with acrylic paints...

...and it broke. *grrrr*


But I still loved the letters and the idea of letter earrings. Therefore I used the letters to create molds. 

In the molds I pressed either polymer clay (fimo) or other airdrying clay. Drying, sanding, painting...

...finished! (see the earrings above :) )

They could also be used as pendants for a necklace.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Ooooh, I have just finished reading all the posts with molds - your buttons, earrings and little cabochons are all amazing. I love the antique effects you get with paint. Beautiful, every one!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I am genuinelу thаnkful to the owner of thiѕ web
    page who hаѕ ѕhаreԁ thіѕ enormоus paragrаph аt hеrе.


    Ηeгe is mу websitе ...
    ex zurückerobern

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Loving these letter earrings and the font the molds you used are in! Do you make necklaces/bracelets as well? Found you via 'sweetsharemondays' link up. I hang out over at www.ritewhileucan.com where we talk paper, font, letter writing

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails