Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2011

Dragonfly Tile - Back to the stamps...!



...a little bit dark to use my digi...



I bought some new rubber carving blocks and started to make some new stamps. The first one is this dragonfly tile. I'll have to make a better picture with a new (or filled up) inking pad. Mine is... nearly empty. Grrr... but had to test the stamp as soon as it was finished! Love it even with the non perfect stamping :)


I inverted the colours of the pic... just to get an impression how it would look with a light colour on a dark background.


The carving process...





5 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful! Did you design yourself? You are so patient to carve it out as you did? How big is it??

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It's incredible, Claire! I even love the edges. You are kind of amazing, ya know!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, this is stunning! Really beautiful work!

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails