Freitag, 9. April 2010

Growing...

At the moment it seems that envelopes are my favorite background for painting, glueing, whatever... they are small, it's nice to use them afterwards (I love getting post in painted envelopes!) and you can try a lot of techniques with them.

Here is a tentacle one called "Growing". Although these are meant to be tentacles they also remind me at fern. They have small suckers and even mostly two rows of them but on the digitalised image it is difficult to see. They are painted with acrylic paint black on black so in reality you can recognize the suckers through the structure of the dried paint which I couldn't catch quite on the foto (I am open for ideas how I could do that!).



And the next one, my ever loved structures, just dots ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails